15 Jun 2012

Transform your clothes for the summer !

I realize I haven't posted in a very long time (2 months to be exact) and instead of giving you every excuse under the sun as to why I have been MIA I will simply just say that I am really sorry and hope you forgive me and I promise it wont happen again. Anyway I didn't create this post just to say hi, I have been working on a few projects lately and thought you might be interested in them.

Firstly Since it is the start of summer and the weather is improving for most, I created a few ways to transform your ordinary clothes (jeans & t-shirts) into summer must have pieces (Shorts & tank tops).

Lets start with your t-shirts:
All you need to turn a ordinary t-shirt into a tank/vest top is a pair of scissors, a marker pen and of course a t-shirt.
I always find its easier to watch how to do something, that to have someone try and explain things to me which is why I created a video with step by step instructions on how to create your tank top, so I hope you find it easy to follow-


Hopefully you found that instructive and were able to transform your t-shirt with ease.

Ok, lets move onto jean shorts, I actually created a post a few months ago in which I showed you how to create jean shorts, so if you missed it, here it is:

Transform denim jeans into shorts: 
Creating a pair of denim jeans shorts has to be one of the easiest DIY projects I have ever done, and all your going to need is a old pair of jeans, a marker pen, a pair of scissors and a needle and thread (optional). Again I will show you via my video how to create this simple transformation, I do hope you enjoy it:




So there you have it, I've shown to how to transform two very basic clothing items and now you have a great summer outfit to wear on the beach, out shopping or even just lounging around in.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I promise I will be back very soon with another post :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment