14 Jun 2013

The Countdown Begins...

5 DAYS !!!
Thats right in 5 days time I will be flying over the Atlantic Ocean to settle my feet into the United States Of America.
5 DAYS !!!
Thats crazy, seems like only yesterday I was telling people I was leaving in 6 months time, now those six months have turned into...
5 DAYS !!!
I start my trip in New York and travel by road with TrekAmerica along the south coast till I reach Los Angeles, then from there (as cheesy as it sounds) the world is my oyster.

The entire trip takes 5 weeks (35 days) during this time there are a bunch of activities to fit in, such as:

  • > Evening illumination visit to Washington DC monuments
  • > New Orleans' Bourbon Street
  • > San Antonio's Riverwalk
  • > Alien spotting in Roswell
  • > Scenic walks and hikes
  • > Sightseeing in Charleston, St. Augustine, Miami, Florida Keys, Santa Fe and San Diego
  • > National parks and monuments - Carlsbad Caverns, Mesa Verde, Arches, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion
  • > City tours of Las Vegas & Hollywood
  • > Louisiana Swamp tour
Instead of me listing every single state I will be visiting on my trip I cheekily pulled the trek map from the Trek America site, (which I hope they dont mind):


5 DAYS !!!

You have probably heard me go an about this trip many times before and quite frankly your probably sick of me talking about it, but I am just too exited to keep it to myself.

Are you going anywhere fun this summer?
Let me know in the comments.

Thanks For Reading,
Rachel Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment