8 Aug 2013

DIY - Luggage Tag

Good Morning ! 
Today I have a little DIY project for you to have a go at, If you know me or have been a follower for a while you will know I am a huge lover of all things to do with packing & organisation, especially packing a suitcase. When you have packed your case and checked it in, the worst thing that can happen to you if for your luggage to get lost or misplaced. Well fear not my lovely readers as I have for you a simple, unique and super easy tutorial for a luggage tag that will have all your friends and family wanting you to make them one to. 

So here it is;


Template:
http://pinterest.com/pin/34832597091174112/

I hope you found that useful, and have fun making your own luggage tag. 
Don't forget to to let me know how your turns out. 

Thank you,
Rachel Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment