9 Aug 2013

No Flour Pancakes !

Who doesn't love pancakes ? 
Most people do, but how would you feel if I told you that you can make up a batch of pancakes using only two ingredients and no flour, sugar or milk !
Sound crazy ?
Its actually not that crazy at all. In fact these pancakes can be make using one ripe banana and two eggs. 
Simple.



Ingredients:
  •  1 ripe banana
  • 2 medium eggs
Optional Ingredients:
  • Cinnamon
  • Vanilla
  • Any extra flavours you like 
Method:
  1. Mash banana and mix with the eggs, add any extra at this point to the batter.
  2. cook as you would a normal pancake using frying oil as an healthier alternative to butter.
So easy and simple anyone can do it.

Thanks for reading,
Rachel Ward

3 comments:

  1. These sound amazing! They must be sooo much healthier too! I think I might try these for breakfast tomorrow!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this the other day for my little girl but added raspberries as well. She wouldn't touch it (likes her weetabix) but I thought it tasted great!

    ReplyDelete