23 Oct 2013

Rachel's Cake Company

The past couple of weeks I have been super busy setting up a little cake/cupcake business. I have always had a huge passion for baking and it seemed only right that my next step in life would be to use this passion and drive to do something in life that I enjoy and hopefully everyone will too.

I make specialty cakes for all occasions and have a very creative streak when it comes to design and flavours and am constantly praised for the work I do.

I will be setting up a stall at a Bowlers Market (near Trafford Centre in Manchester) next week, selling a selection of cupcakes, The four flavour combinations I have settled on will be the following:

  • Salted Caramel & Pretzel 
  • (Vanilla cupcake with caramel centre, topped with caramel buttercream and topped off with a pretzel)
  • Extreme Double Chocolate
  • (Chocolate cupcake with chocolate gnash centre, topped with chocolate buttercream and topped off with chocolate balls)
  • Vanilla Confetti
  • (Colourful vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and rainbow sprinkles, topped with a chocolate slab)
  • Mint Chocolate 
  • (Peppermint chocolate cupcake, with a minty centre, topped with peppermint buttercream and a mint chocolate slap and finished with a drizzle of chocolate)
So feel free to pop down if you live in or around the area and try one out for yourself. 

I have set up a twitter account and email address dedicated to all things baking, so if you have a question, or want to order then you can contact me on either on. 

Twitter: 
Follow me on twitter for up to date info about where I will be, stall info, and photos of all my baking results. 

Email:
RachelsCakeCompany@gmail.com
Email me if you want to order a specialty cake or batch of cupcake for any event you have planned. 

I have a food hygiene certificate and my kitchen had been registered with the local council.

What is your favourite flavour of cupcake from my selection? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment