15 Mar 2013

Banana and Pineapple Smoothie

So, I am determined to eat right and keep eating right and what better way than a smoothie to kick start my day. Not one of those store bought ones that are full of additives and other nasties of course, but I have started to make my own, and believe it or not its actually cheaper and 100% healthier.


The smoothie I will be sharing with you today is my Banana and pineapple smoothie, and yep you've guessed it its got bananas and pineapples in it ! So without further adoo here it is:

Ingredients:

1 banana
1/2 can pineapple with juice
1/2 cup yogurt (any flavour, I usually use vanilla)

Method:
Combine all these ingredients in a blender and blend! Hey presto you've make your own smoothie!

...and of course I have made a little recipe video for you :)


Thanks for spending your time to reading this little blog of mine,
Hope to see you again soon,
Rachel Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment