18 Mar 2013

Eat right & Exercise more...

So if I write it down I'm more likely to do it, right? 
I hope so. I'm just sick of feeling this way & I need to change.
Eat right and exercise more, its a simple as that they all say. Hmm well somehow I don't think its going to be that easy, but if it was easy everyone would do it. 
So I've decided I'm turning my life around! 
I have a huge pile of gym clothes, that lets be honest with myself I just wear around the house, and haven't seen the inside of a gym in a long time. 
My local gym is closing down, but thats no excuse to quit working out. So I've developed a new plan. 
... Morning jogs!
I used to go running every morning last year, but since christmas I've been terribly slacking and its showing. I need to sort myself out and quit eating carbs.
So tomorrow morning I have a few errands to run but once I'm done I WILL go for my first run in god knows how long, and I wont reward myself with chocolate or 'healthy' snacks! NO! 

WATER, WATER, WATER! 
I will drink plenty of water every day, it good for my skin and to keep myself from becoming dehydrated. 

Food wise:
I have always watched what I ate, and would buy those healthy breakfast biscuits or crackers to eat. Its only now that I've realised how unhealthy those so called 'healthy' snacks are. So tomorrow I will be taking a trip to my local green grocers and picking up some:

- Grapefruit
- Apples
- Kiwi
- Melon
- Oranges
- Pomegranates
- Bananas
- Grapes

No more carbs for me!
I made a promise with myself and I will stick to this promise! 

So wish me luck on this new adventure my life will take, its for the best and in 3 months time I WILL be a new person! 

Thanks for reading,
Rachel Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment