29 May 2013

DIY: Teeth Whitener

I always been on a quest to get whiter teeth. I mean who hasn't ?
Anyway I dont want to pay a arm and a leg for a product which claims to do so much but in reality does nothing at all.
So instead I decided to try so home made all natural products which dont cost any money what so ever, so if they didn't work then I wouldn't be out of pocket.
I came across one DIY product that I have been using for a couple of weeks now and I love it. I works so much better than any store bought products or expensive dental range items and its so simple...



what you need:

  • 1/4 cup baking soda
  • lemon juice from half a lemon


what you do:
1) Mix two products together
2) Apply with a cotton ball or q-tip to teeth
3) Leave on for no longer than one minute then brush teeth and remove excess
4) Repeat 2 or 3 times a week for maximum results

I hope you found this useful !
Thanks for reading,
Rachel Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment