4 tbsp / 50g butter
3 tbsp honey
1/2 cup / 100ml plain yogurt
1/2 cup / 100ml sour cream
2 1/2 cups / 250g all purpose (plain) flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 1/2 cups / 250g blueberries
Icing sugar for dusting
Prep and Cooking time: Aprox 40 mins
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC/Gas Mark 4)
2) Line a 12 hole muffin pan (tin) with paper cases.
3) Melt the 4 tbsp of butter and leave to cool slightly, so that its still liquid.
4) Put the egg, honey, yogurt and sour cream in a large bowl and mix together.
5) Stir in the melted butter.
6) Sift the flour into the batter a little at a time.
7) Add the baking powder, and stir until combined.
8) Fold in the blueberries.
9) Fill the muffin cups with three quarters of the batter.
10) Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. (Top Tip - Don't open the oven door whilst baking as it will prevent the muffins from rising)
11) Leave to cool on a wire rack for a further 10-15 minutes.
12) Dust with icing sugar.
Thanks For Reading,