19 Mar 2012

Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Recipe

Chocolate, caramel, shortbread, cheesecake, everything everyone loves in one desert. 

I came across a cheesecake mix in Tesco which was on offer for only 80p and my first though was 'what a bargain' and so in true style I picked up two boxes haha. I do like a bit of cheesecake now and then but thought to myself why stick with cheesecake when I can add so many other ingredients, quadruple the calories and create something even more delicious, so thats what I did. 95% of the time I try and eat healthy but I do like to splurge now and then (who doesn't) and this was my splurge for the week. 

I made a video to show you exactly how I made it and of course you don't have to follow it step by step, it's just a guide to show you how to make it, you can add any number of other delicious ingredients to make it ever so beautiful :) 

This is an easy no bake recipe and all thats requires in a fridge! 

What you will need;
  • Round springboard baking pan 
  • Tin foil (optional)
  • Spatula
  • Electric whisk
  • Grater
  • Mixing bowl
  • Cheesecake Mix/Homemade cheesecake 
  • A huge bar of milk chocolate
  • Caramel
  • Shortbread

Heres the video tutorial, I hope you enjoy it I certainly enjoyed making it...



Thanks For Watching
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment