8 Mar 2012

Cosmetics Wholesale Haul ...

You all know how I love a good bargain and when I came across THIS website last October I will admit at first I was a bit skeptical about the products, but after what seemed like a month of research and reviewing I put all my eggs in one basket and went for it. So after clicking 'buy' I waited and waited for my parcel to be delivered, (supposedly 10 day shipping), and after around four weeks I have a knock on my door, a paper to sign and the products were mine, Yay!

I opened my package and to my delight they included some free samples (and when I say samples I got a free full sized Mac lipstick, a Mac eyeliner and a O.P.I nail polish for FREE). All the products were well wrapped in bubble wrap to stop them from smashing in transit which was fantastic because there's nothing worse than broken goods :( 

The products were all great quality and I could not have been happier even if I tried. So after my great experience with then back then, I decided it was time for another order...

... So I went onto their site and filled my basket with a heap of stuff (not as much as last time though, I tried to restrain myself a little) and clicked 'buy', I ordered the products on 28th February 2012 and they were delivered to my house on 8th March 2012, so thats 10 days in total (the recommended time for delivery). Which is a whole lot better than the 4 weeks I was waiting last time. 

So heres what I bought and the extremely cheap prices I paid for them... 

Overview of everything ...




Lets get a little more into the details, of the prices and the products;

1) Mac Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation 
£3.84, YES £3.84 !!!!!

2) Mac Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35
£2.13


3) Mac Lady GAGA Powder Plus Foundation Studio Fix 
£2.13

4) Benefit Finding Mr. Bright 
£5.49

5) Benefit Confessions Of A Concealaholic 
£7.93

6) Benefit Benetint Lip Balm SPF15
£3.05

7) Benefit Bluffdust Concealer Loose Powder
£3.35

8) Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 
£2.44
As you can see this product broke during the shipping process, even though it was wrapped in bubble wrap. Although it is a bit of a disappointment, I cant be to annoyed because it was only £2.44 and the powder is fine so when my old powder is finished I will depot this and put it in a different casing. Problem solved :) 


So as you can see the prices are overwhelmingly cheap and I could do nothing but take advantage and bought a lot of products. Apart from the broken powder I would have to say this was a great order and I am really happy with my products. I hope you found this posting insightful and informative and I hope it helped you out if you were concerned or worried about buying in bulk or of wholesaler websites. Don't get me wrong there are some dodgy sites out there, but this one has been tried and tested and approved my me :) 

Cosmetics Wholesaler website - http://www.cosmetics-wholesaler.com/




Thanks For Reading,
Rachel (Catalow333)



  



No comments:

Post a Comment