What you will need:
- 4 cups (400g) small rolled oats
- 200g bag of mixed chopped nuts
- 3/4 can of condensed milk
- 115g of butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to gas mark 3 or 160 degrees celsius
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl & mix
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Slice into bars whilst they are still warm
- Serve & enjoy.
There are many other ingredients you can combine with this basic recipe to give it your own touch, for example;
- Mixed dried fruit
- A chocolate layer
- Designated coconut
- The possibilities are endless as this is such a versatile recipe and can be altered and adapted to meet your needs.
Heres a little video tutorial for those people who like to visualize what they are baking...
Thanks For Watching