4 Mar 2012

What's The Best HD Video Camera For Youtube ?

If you watch my youtube videos you probably know that the quality changes with each video I upload, and thats because I am testing different cameras and settings to see which has the best quality. So far I've came up with nothing. I am on the lookout to buy a relatively cheap full HD camcorder shooting in 1080p but there are just so many out there that I haven't got a clue where to begin looking. I had a whiz through the Argos catalogue and found a couple that I liked the look of and are in my price range (£50-£200), but I cant seem to find any decent reviews or test videos to seal the deal. 

These are the cameras I am interested in, but I'm so unsure about what to do its starting to hurt my head. 

Toshiba Camileo A35 High Definition Camcorder £129.99
 Panasonic SD40 High Definition Camcorder £199.99

JVC GZHM445 High Definition Camcorder £199.99


Panasonic DC10 High Definition Pocket Camcorder £179.00


Toshiba S30 High Definition Pocket Camcorder £119.99



The only feature I really want on a camcorder is for it to have full HD (1080p), anything else would be a bonus. I don't want to buy a camcorder then bring it home to find the quality is terrible. Any suggestions or fellow you-tuber's out there who have a decent camera, please help me out and lead me in the right direction. Thank you so much in advance. 

Thanks for reading
Rachel (Catalow333)

No comments:

Post a Comment