15 Oct 2012

Nutella Fudgesicles

I had nearly a full jar of Nutella in the kitchen cupboard that hadn't been used and I hate to throw things out so I decided to make some fudgsicles, and I know its autumn and cold outside and they are preferably not the first choice of snack for anyone at this time of year, but ohh my!!! just wait until you taste them, there so creamy and soft, and taste just like ferrero rocher (on a stick). Anyway enough of me babbling on, heres how to make these super simple, easy, quick and cheap homemade Nutella fudgesicles. 

Ingredients:
1) 1 cup of cold skimmed milk
2) 1/3 cup Nutella

Method:
1) Mix both ingredients together
2) Pour into lolly moulds
3) Freeze for 4-5 hours
4) Enjoy!

I told you they were really simple to make, I could even do it with a blindfold on (maybe I will try that one day). These would be great to make on a hot summers afternoon, although you will probably have to wait until next year for that. Another little tip would be to mix chocolate chips into the mixture which would add a little more texture to the fudgesicles. 

Thanks for reading, and have a good day
Rachel Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment